Terms & Conditions
(Including Delivery, Returns & Privacy Information)
All prices include VAT.
Any special offer given by Happy Glastonbury applies only to the Goods specified within that offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offers apply only while stocks last.
Orders will be despatched within 48 hours of receipt and payment.
UK Deliveries – Delivery of UK orders will be within 5 working days.
Standard Delivery (Within 5 working days) £3.95
For order over £50 FREE
Deliveries outside the UK – Delivery of orders outside of the UK will be within 7-14 days.
Standard Delivery – Europe £12.00
Standard Delivery – North America £20.00
Standard Delivery – Rest of the World £25.00
3. We accept all major credit and debit cards. You can also choose to pay via PayPal.
* Returns are accepted up to 14 days after you receive your purchase.
* The buyer remains responsible for any postage incurred by returning goods.
* We are not liable for returned goods that are lost in transit so please ensure that you use an appropriate delivery method.
* Goods must be returned unused and in their original condition and packaging.
* Tarot and oracle cards can only be returned if their cellophane wrap remains intact.
* In the interests of hygiene, we are unable to accept the return of earrings if the tamper proof seal has been broken on the packaging they are provided in.
* Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the goods back at Happy Glastonbury.
* We can only refund the card of the original purchaser.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
We meticulously check all our orders before they leave Happy Glastonbury to ensure your order reaches you in the best possible condition. In the rare event that you receive damaged or faulty goods, them please contact us as soon as possible on 01458 833466 or email us on email@example.com.
a) Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you; visit our website; register or buy products on our website; take part in promotions, surveys or competitions; contact us via email or phone.
We do not supplement this information from any external sources.
b) Using your information
Collecting personal information helps us to better understand what you need from us. We use this information for:
* Managing and improving our website.
* Personalising our products and offers to you.
* Administering your account and processing orders.
* Informing you of changes to our website or product lines.
* Managing promotions, competitions, surveys and questionnaires.
We do not share your information with anyone external to Happy Glastonbury. Your personal information is safe with us and will not be used for anything other than the areas explicitly stated above.
c) Marketing & Research
We love to keep you updated with our latest product lines, promotions and discounts as well as any events happening in and around Glastonbury town which we think may be of interest to you.
If you would prefer not to receive this information, then please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you are removed from our mailing lists
d) What are cookies and why do we use them?
A cookie is a small file containing letters and numbers that can be stored by your browser and on your devices hardware (computers, smart phones, tablets etc). They are created when you access certain websites. Cookies collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour in an anonymous form. They allow a website to recognise users when they return to a site.
Usage of certain cookies on our site is essential to it working fully. A number of important parts of this website will not function if cookies are not enabled.